Being in the centre of Europe, Belarus was integrated in the common course of history of the latter but managed to develop its own peculiarities which are worth of meticulous study. This is the country to discover.
- Arrival and departure only via “Minsk National Airport”*;
- A valid passport or another substituting document for traveling abroad;
- Financial means: at least 25 Euro (or equal amount in dollars or Belarusian rubles) for each day of stay;
- Medical insurance with coverage for at least 10,000 Euros valid on the territory of Belarus;
* The given order of visa-free movement through the airport does not extend to per-sons coming to Belarus by plane from the Russian Federation, as well as to those who intend to fly to the airports of the Russian Federation
The Decree also does not apply to foreigners paying official visits. Diplomatic, official, special and other passports equal to them are not covered by the above Decree.
Bank cards are widely accepted in Belarus while Visa and MasterCard are the most commonly used. Online payment systems are available as well.